Sunday, February 7, 2016

7 February 2016- "The basic's are the secret..."

"Every person is different and has a different contribution to make. No one is destined to fail!"


"The major work of the world is not done by geniuses. It is done by ordinary people who have learned to work in an extraordinary manner."
_________________________
Dear President,

It's been a really great week! We are super super excited because Lucero and Luz Adriana are finally going to get baptized!!! We talked with them yesterday about their baptism, and the interview questions, and while they are nervous because they know it's a big event in their lives, they know it's true and they want to do it, and they are excited. :) When we talked yesterday and I heard them bear testimony and say that they are willing to keep all the commandments, I just felt so hugely blessed to be a part of the miracle Heavenly Father did in their lives. I've been able to see how their lives changed, and see them grow closer as a family and to God. I've been able to see them gain a testimony of true things that they had no idea of before. I feel like I played such a small part, but I was able to witness true conversion. I feel so happy and truly blessed to be able to know them and see them change. It's a joy I've never known before. I know they aren't baptized yet, and we're praying that nothing happens to impede it, but they are sure, they are converted, and it has been a miracle. It brings to mind the words, "I will proceed to do a great and marvelous work among the children of men".....
Hermana M
_______________________

"Be the change..."








_________________________
.......I've seen a change in myself in these past weeks. When we had the interview at Christmastime you asked why I wasn't happy and I gave the true answer of my heart not being fully in it. And then I read the 4th missionary, and I recognized myself as the third. You counseled me to pray, and I've been praying, and I've been working, and trying to be obedient, and there's a real change. Before I was more focused on what I wanted or what would make me uncomfortable, etc. Now if I don't feel like I'm using all the time effectively to do the work of the Lord, I feel terrible. Or if I walk past someone without contacting them and I feel like I should have, I feel terrible. It's not so much what will make me uncomfortable anymore. It's if I'm dong my part as a representative of the Savior. When we knock on a door, I really want them to be there. I'm disappointed when they say no because I know what they're rejecting--eternal life. When they don't come to church, I'm so disappointed. And when they say yes, or do the commitments, I'm happier than I was before. I can't really put it into words, President, but the change happened. Like you said, there's nothing specific to do, just pray, but then in time you start to feel the joy. I feel joy so much more. I want to be here, and I really truly desire the salvation of these people. I'm still sooooo far from perfect, and honestly I feel like every day I find new flaws in myself and so much to change. But I do want to be here, serving a mission as an instrument and representative of the Lord. I know that He's given us weaknesses to help us be humble but the Atonement covers everything if we have a contrite spirit and a broken heart. My testimony of the Atonement has grown so much recently. I know Jesus is our Savior. I know his suffering is real, and His loving mercy is extended to all who will hearken and repent. I know our Father listens to our prayers. And I know He can change hearts, because He has changed mine.

Thank you for everything, President. Thanks for always being there if we need something. :)

Hermana M
__________________

Bedbugs 2 - Missionaries O

We will win this fight!!!

______________________

Mision Mexico Pachuca busy bee's ...







______________________

.....Esta semana tuve una experiencia en la que el Espiritu de Dios actuo de una forma tan clara y hermosa. Contactamos a una hermana y nos presentamos con ella y ofrecimos dejar una bendicion en su hogar ella acepto y al inicio ella no queria ni decirnos su nombre, hicimos la bendicion en su casa y su tienda. Al terminar la oracion explicamos y ayudamos a ella a reconocer el espiritu, y muy rapidamente ella nos detuvo y nos dijo quiero ser sincera con ustedes y nosotras nos quedamos admirada y ¿que va a decir? ella nos dijo que queria pedir perdon a Dios porque ella cerro sus ojos, pero los abria muy seguido porque pensaba y sentia que nosotras hibamos a hacerle algo malo, ella dijo ¡pero ahora con esa oracion se que ustedes son personas enviadas por Dios a predicar su palabra! Mi corazon en serio sintio un gozo al saber que el espiritu siempre va ayudarnos a hacer las cosas correctas y en ese momento nosotras no imaginamos que ella sentia eso o pensaria eso de nosotras. Ahora puedo testificar que el Espiritu de Dios.... nos ayuda a ser mejor, hacer cosas correctas y a guiarnos de la manera que Dios nuestro Padre Celestial desea.
Hermana B
______________________

Wednesday 3 February 2016
Leadership Consejo
- Teaching "repentance"- Baptize Converts
- Convert, Baptize, Retain, and Endow
-Leadership "How can I really help the missionaries I serve?"
- Chicken Taco's
-Green Salad
-Acini Fruit Salad
- Yogurt Summer Cake
- Cinnamon Oatmeal Cake




































________________________

.....el sabado contactamos a una hermana de nombre irma solo platicamos con ella como 20 minutos y nos dijo que queria ir a la capilla mi compañero y yo nos sorprendimos bastante! y quedamos de pasar por ella el dia de ayer domingo! y si fue! se llevo a su familia y esta muy deceosa de saber mas! y nos dijo que nunca se habia sentido tan feliz en la vida! sin duda alguna es una experiencia que siempre voy a recordar! por que para el señor no hay nada imposible! y la hermana seguira asistiendo! y a lo mejor en un tiempo no muy futuro se bautize con su familia! pedire por que asi sea! presidente! muchas gracias por su apoyo y por todo! le amo bastante! espero verlo pronto! y a trabajar duro! ya que el señor esta con nosotros! y esta es su obra y es perfecta! Dios vive!!! es la mejor noticia que tenemos! y trabajare duro para que todos sepan que es asi! le extraño mucho presidente y le amo saludos! hasta pronto buen dia!....
Elder B
___________________

Thank goodness for a rolling office chair...

















Our Awesome Leadership... February 2016
______________________

Thursday- Zone Capacitation
Tecamac 1
Impressed with Elder Davis/Elder Cruz as they had technical difficulties and so were unable to use the PowerPoint/Videos on their USB for this training. They improvised and made due without. And the members of their zone participated and were involved which was a huge blessing! Thank you to all for your comments and participation.





















__________________________

Pachuca Sur Zone Capacitation
President Egbert attended the first two hours of this zone.
Great job Elder Hayes/Elder Duran





__________________

Pachuca Centro Zone Capacitation
President caught the very tale end of this zones training and made time for a couple of special interviews and gave a special blessing to one of the missionaries.
Elder Ellibee and Elder Grajales.... 
"Where does the time go- three hours goes by so quickly!"






 ___________________
Querido Presidente:

Esta semana fue un poco triste, realmente dimos todo de nosotras, y creímos que las personas que encontramos pues eran las escogidas, veíamos que realmente estaban progresando y realmente querían cambiar su vida, habían aceptado fecha bautismal y estaban aceptando y guardando sus compromisos, y los domingos eran de mis favoritos, aun lo son, pero siempre recordare este domingo, pues fue la primera desepcion que tuve en la mision, estas personas no pasaron el primer filtro que es el asistir a la capilla, y debo confesar que si senti un sentimiento muy feo en mi pecho, de tristeza, pues los llegue a amar mucho en este poco tiempo que los conoci, y hubo un momento en que pense que algo estaba haciendo mal en esta semana que estuvimos enseñándoles, paso por mi mente " ¿ que hiciste mal? por que no quisieron ir ? ¿que paso ? "este domingo discursamos, realmente fue una experiencia edificante, pues lo que habia estudiado un dia antes fue lo que me subió el animo cuando estaba discursando, pude sentir como el Espiritu me decia "todo esta bien te esforzaste", hoy en la mañana leí "el Cristo Viviente" y me sorprendo aun mas del amor del Salvador, cada que leo acerca de Él mi mente no puede describir la magnitud del amor que tiene y tuvo por esas personas cuando estaba haciendo milagros entre los del pueblo, y por las personas incrédulas, que no aceptaban aun viendo lo grande que era, no aceptaron que Él era el Hijo de Dios, soporto todo, burlas, golpes, azotes, bofetadas, desilusiones, aun hasta la muerte por todos y cada una de las personas que existio, existía y existiría desde el meridiano de los tiempos, el dejo el camino que pude llevar a la felicidad en esta vida y la vida eterna en la vida venidera, y me admiro cuando leo a pregunta en 3 Nefi 27:27 " ¿qué clase de hombres habéis de ser? En verdad os digo, aun como yo soy." y paso por mi mente esta pregunta cuando leia: ¿soy acaso mejor que Él?

Realmente no lo soy, me esfuerzo por que las demas personas comprendan las cosas claras y sencillas del Evangelio para que sena felices, pero tienen el albedrio para aceptado y para vivir deacuerdo a lo que NPC quiere....
Hermana C
__________________

 Missionaries going back to work after zone capacitations...


__________________________
Photo Gallery
 Sometimes it's the little things in life that bring a smile...."A&W Rootbeer!"

What happens when the Lamanites fight like lions and the people of Limhi fight like dragons. 

A fun text Saturday night from these two cute kids that were sending greetings to all of us in the Mision Mexico Pachuca. They send their love and wanted to share this moment as they were spending the day together. (Elder Esteves- Elder Hixon) 
We miss them both each and every day!

 Zone Activity each cycle is something to look forward to- We sure appreciate the time, effort and planning that goes into each one from the Zone Leaders.
The mission now has the zone activities all on the same Monday -


Headed to the adult session of Stake Conference to meet President Egbert. 
(Totally legit driving with my left foot)

This is the missionary "Cowboy" version in Mexico!
That wild "bronco" looks hard to handle....

________________________
Happy early birthday Elder Barrios...
So grateful for good members who spoil our missionaries on their special day....
Gracias Hermana.....



______________________
Stake Conference in Pachuca Mex.
What an incredible weekend with Elder Villalobos and his family visiting from Puebla and sharing inspired messages with their 4 beautiful teenage daughters.
I love any time we can see our incredible missionaries.
Great day working in the kingdom. 
2 sessions on Saturday (Priesthood and Adult)
2 sessions on Sunday to accommodate the members.
 (We moved to a different chapel for the second session.)






1 comment:

  1. I have been fortunate to spend some time in the state of Hidalgo during the past few years. My research has taken me to several smaller communities in the region. I am interested in spending more time in the vicinity of Metztitlan, but would like to be able to attend church meetings. I see that there is a branch in Molango and wondered what you might be able to tell me about the unit. My wife and I are considering staying there while I continue my historical investigations in the area.

    ReplyDelete